Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world. We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia Spark Capital and Holtzbrinck Ventures.
Our Accounting team acts as a true business partner to help other areas of the business in all Accounting related questions and challenges. Safeguarding the end of year closing and audit process is another crucial task for the whole Accounting team. As Accounting Manager (m/f/x) you will be instrumental to drive our operational accounting execution and introduce better systems and processes.
- Be part of our operational accounting team and assist in setting up, developing and optimizing of our processes
- Support monthly consolidation and enhance the period end closing process
- Liaise with external service providers, investors, auditors, tax advisors
- Prepare and process all in- and outgoing coming payments
- Carry out the debt collection and extrajudicial dunning procedures
- Completed degree in business administration, tax specialist or completed commercial training with further training as an accountant (IHK) or comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of HGB and tax law
- An independent and structured way of working is natural to you
- Safe handling of MS Office and, ideally, knowledge of Datev
- You have first experience in consolidation
- Fluency in English is a MUST, in German a big PLUS
We can promise you:
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- A high level of ownership, responsibility and autonomy
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a fast-growing Tech company
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Competitive compensation package plus Stock Options
- The opportunity to shape the future of Tourlane
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!