At Tourlane, everyone becomes an explorer! Join our world class sales team and create individual trips for our customers. Pack your bags and get ready to embark on a new adventure!
We are looking for travel sales specialists to join our US team.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You partner with our customers to make their travel dreams come true, using our proprietary technology & tools
- You are responsible for the entire sales process from initial interview, travel planning, budgeting, quotation preparation up to the conclusion of the contract; our technical tools support you extensively in the planning and booking process.
- You create trips for a variety of budgets, travel types (ranging from fully individual to small groups) and build up long-term customer relationship
- First 6 weeks of your onboarding will be in New York City
We can promise you:
- Above market salary (base salary plus success-based bonus), 401k & health benefits
- World-class onboarding & training curriculum, regular coaching and on-the-job training with external coaches and experienced mentors
- Incentive trips: you can regularly travel to the most exciting destinations around the globe - to get to know the local cultures and our partners on a personal level
- An open, transparent and caring company culture based on trust, commitment & personal accountability
- A highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Real career and growth opportunities across different career paths
This makes you a great candidate
- You have had first experience in sales, ideally B2C phone sales
- You are a hustler, you love being on the phone with customers, building relationships
- You have a college degree or equivalent in the field of business, management, tourism/hospitality, or a related field
- You were born a salesperson, always friendly and professional in appearance as well as enthusiastic and convincing in any means of communication
- You know how to work in a structured, organized manner in order to achieve your goals and are open and receptive to constructive criticism & feedback
- You demonstrate strong (native) written and verbal skills in the English language and are proficient with the common programs of the MS Office Suite and ideally Salesforce.com
- You must be eligible to work for a US company and live in the United States.
** Tourlane is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.