Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of Airbnb, Trivago, and GetYourGuide. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- As part of our finance team, you take care of all customer inquiries regarding invoices and payments. Be a business partner to finance, sales, customer care and operations
- You proactively approach customers with payment issues and coordinate our partners for payment reminders and dunning
- Help to identify process and procedural invoicing and payment improvements and take the lead to implement changes and best practices
- Support the AP team in their daily operational activities and necessary reporting
- Thanks to these works, you will acquire an in-depth knowledge of Tourlane’s business and internal organization and will prepare him/her -self to a broader role
- Bachelor’s degree or a commercially focused education, experience with direct customer interaction and basic finance understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fine understanding how to approach customers and natural authority to resolve disputes
- Experience in the payment industry is a plus
- Good knowledge PC software applications and ideally experience with Salesforce
- You are fluent in German and have an advanced level in English
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, cereals, fruits, team events, ...
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with a background in companies such as Airbnb, Booking.com, and many more
We are excited to get to know you