Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
We are growing fast and we are looking for a Business Insights Analyst, to join our Sales team, to analyse Sales data and transform it into actionable insights to drive Tourlane’s development.
- Work closely with management to analyse and improve revenue and cost performance
- Support financial planning, budgeting and forecast processes
- Create reportings for Sales teams to rapidly diagnose issues and identify business opportunities
- Test hypothesis to ensure decisions are based on validated data
- Analyse performance and determine the appropriate mix of resources allocation
- Produce insightful data related to growth opportunities, workforce steering, cost optimization, conversation rate, risk analysis, attrition strategy…
- Work closely with Finance and Data teams to ensure alignment on cross-department data-related initiatives
- You possess minimum 2 years of experience in a Business Insights, Data Analyst or other quantitative/ analytical role, ideally in a fast-growing environment
- You are business oriented and possess a background in Sales or Finance
- You are an Excel wizard, and ideally have some knowledge of SQL, Looker or Tableau and Salesforce
- You have excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- You are a fast learner, you work autonomously, with a hands on mentality
- You communicate effectively with colleagues across departments and levels and present your data in a way that everyone understands
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
We can promise you:
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: central office, free drinks, muesli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities who loves to welcome new ones
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- A high level of ownership, responsibility and autonomy
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of Tourlane
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you! Please send us your application in English.