Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Conduct analyses to help determine the optimal allocation of marketing spend on various platforms including google ads, facebook, criteo, bing etc.
- Create dashboards for marketing teams to rapidly diagnose issues and identify business opportunities
- Carry out segmentation analysis to identify high and low value customers
- Carry out demand forecasting both for financial and operational needs
- Driving value for the marketing operation with data and build a marketing data roadmap
- Run data quality analysis to insure decisions are based on validated data
- Interface with data engineering and BI to make improvements of data available for carrying out analysis
- Serve as a contact for all ad-hoc data requests from PR, brand, Inbound, SEO and content teams
- Possess minimum 2-years experience in a Business Insights, data analyst or other quantitative/ analytical role or working in a marketing team within a technical role
- Possess a background in marketing
- Are proficient in SQL, Excel
- Have ability to create dashboards in looker (our main visualization software)
- Experience with web analytics software a plus (e.g tag manager, google analytics, site catalyst)
- Have a high level understanding of ETL process
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- Yearly educational budget and the opportunity to attend at tech conferences
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and analytics needs
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!