Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- You support our founders in all administrative tasks, especially in managing their calendars, coordinating business trips and processing travel expenses
- You coordinate and prepare meeting materials, agendas notes and memos for key meetings with internal teams, investors and external partners
- You manage all internal events and off-sites they need to attend
- You make sure to prioritize the tasks correctly, even when all topics are “urgent”
- You take care of daily ad-hoc tasks
- University degree or vocational training and at least two years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to take ownership of your tasks and workload, showing excellent organisational and prioritization skills
- High level of integrity and discretion with sensitive and confidential company information
- Proactivity and flexibility in working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, positivity and team-oriented attitude
- Fluency in English, German is a big plus
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- Very open and transparent company culture
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!