Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of Airbnb, Trivago, and GetYourGuide.
As our Working Student Communications (f/m/x) you will be :
- Supporting the PR Managers - who are responsible for the German-, English-speaking and international markets - in the planning and execution of PR activities for Tourlane
- Maintaining and growing the global media database
- Corresponding with international journalists
- Creating press material and press releases including translations
- Supporting in planning and execution of press events
- Creating reports and tracking of media coverage
- General administrative support of the department
We can promise you:
- Usual perks of a startup: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, office dogs and much more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- A highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Extensive knowledge on-boarding and continuous learning opportunities for our destinations around the world
- Competitive salary package
This makes you a great candidate:
- Fluent in German and English, knowledge of an additional European language is beneficial
- Interest in online/offline media, Social Media and Influencer
- Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills; writing skills
- Good organizational and prioritization skills (task management)
- Proficiency in MS office and experience working with Keynote and Google-Suites
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!