Tourlane empowers travelers to discover their next adventure. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
We are setting up our Social Media strategy and building up the infrastructure of it. We are looking for a Social Media Intern(f/m/x) to take part in the execution of this exciting phase.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the growth of our social media audience across all channels; manage and build new social media accounts and channels to increase the reach and relevance of the brand’s voice
- Plan, create, and schedule posts on different social media platforms. Analyze their performance and adjust on the go until finding the right kind of posts that work best on each platform
- Develop, implement and evaluate best practice communication and engagement strategies for direct engagement
- Deliver excellent user experience by engaging with our audience and responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
We can promise you:
- Usual perks of a startup: free drinks, müesli, fruits, team events, office dogs and much more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with backgrounds in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- Extensive knowledge on-boarding and continuous learning opportunities
This makes you a great candidate:
- You ideally have a first experience in social media, communication, public relations, or similar
- English and German business proficiency is a must have, especially in writing
- Outstanding writing skills to produce engaging content
- Your heart beats for “all things social media“ and you are obsessed to find out what works on social media and how to fine-tune our presence to reach the next level
- You are familiar with tools like: Excel, Word, Slack, and Google Suite. Experience with graphic design softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or equivalent will be a plus
- Great communication skills, hands on mentality, eagerness to learn, solution-oriented attitude and organizational skills
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!