Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of Airbnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
Join us as our IT Support Technician (x/f/m)!
- You are responsible asset management, incl. hardware and software provisioning, inventory management and deploying and maintenance of IT equipment
- You take care of both onboarding and offboarding of our employees, as well as provide technical support for issues they encounter
- You take care of IT incident management, identify problems promptly and apply correcting actions to minimize system stops
- You provide technology and data security trainings to employees
- You are responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of new projects, in order to constantly improve systems and processes of our fast growing company
- You gained initial relevant experience in IT, ideally in a fast growing company
- You possess a strong interest for and a ground knowledge of general IT technologies, the common operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux), Google Suite, network administration and VoIP systems
- You are used to work autonomously and responsibly, have an open as well as straightforward personality and are happy to help your co-workers
- You have a solution oriented and positive approach in a multicultural and always changing environment
- You are hungry for knowledge and want to grow within the IT field
- You speak English fluently, German is a big plus
Nice to have:
- Experience in ticketing systems such as Remedy, ServiceNow or Freshservice.
- ITIL certification or knowledge
- Lenovo and Apple certifications or experience with manufacturers.
- Experience with Video Conferencing systems
- Basic knowledge of electric installations
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!