Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane – travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 8 designers with different backgrounds and skills, striving to digitalize an old school industry by using the latest technology, modern design thinking methods and a user centered mindset
- Build the best experience in travel, together with talented and passionate people
- Love creating outstanding experiences and learn every day
- Have at least 3 years of experience in presentation support and design
- Can present us a portfolio with outstanding presentation decks
- Know Keynote, Powerpoint and Google Slides by heart and are able to adapt the Tourlane Brand Guidelines into templates, color themes, animations and diagrams
- Are a master in logical storytelling, creating cliffhanger and emotional rollercoaster with the help of wisely selected pictures and icons, perfectly arranged typography and smooth animations
- Are a strong communicator, who is quickly responsive to email and slack messages and proactively communicates to stakeholders
- Prefer Ted Talks before Netflix
- Ship with perfection, but never at the expense of progress
- Are deadline-focused, self-organized, structured and are always up for a cup of coffee with your amazing colleagues
- Being a good illustrator is a big plus!
- Need a VISA? We will help you with that
- Being part of changing the way people travel
- Attending design conferences with colleagues, learn and grow together
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Axel Springer, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey...
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of the influence of design with all his methodologies
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, ...
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!