Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia. Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of Airbnb, Trivago, and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team building the world's best experience in travel. We are a small but mighty team focused on making unique adventures available to everyone through research, data, and intuitive design. You must demonstrate a record of solving complex business problems, be passionate about creating compelling designs, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. You will be challenged to work backwards from our customers and design solutions that delight.
- Guide, maintain and communicate interaction and visual consistency of experience across all user groups including travelers and travel experts
- Work with Product Managers, Developers, and fellow Designers to define/deliver product experiences.
- Conduct online and field studies to learn more about our customers
- Plan, conduct and synthesize discovery research and formative evaluations
- Love design, from the boldest scalable design system to the smallest micro-moment
- Learn every day
- Judge based on data, user needs and business goals
- Work together in the whole process, from the first product discovery till shipping the final product
- Build. Learn. Repeat. 🔄
- 2 - 4 yrs experience in designing and shipping successful software products
- Always have the bigger picture in mind and know how to create design at scale
- Ship with perfection, but never at the expense of progress
- Have already gained experience in agile startups
- Spend your free time with dribbble, behance and medium
- Are laser-focused, self-organized and take ownership
- Are outspoken, mindful, love to learn as well as share knowledge with us
- Understand design as a lifestyle, not as a 9 to 5 job
- Would love to have a beer with Jony Ive
- Mastery of design tools such as Abstract, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Figma, Miro, Jira
- Free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, …
- Ability to work remotely from home with the option to work in-house
- Yearly education budget and the opportunity to attend conferences
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers from various countries and expertise
- An open and transparent company culture with fast development cycles
More reasons to join our journey:
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- We value your input and expertise. Designers at Tourlane are business partners and not simply ticket completers
- Shape the future of the travel industry #nextleveltravel
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!