Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world. We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia Spark Capital and Holtzbrinck Ventures.
Our Accounting team acts as a true business partner to help other areas of the business in all Accounting related questions and challenges. Safeguarding the end of year closing and audit process is another crucial task for the whole Accounting team. As (Senior) Group Accountant (m/f/x) you will be instrumental to drive our ongoing internationalization and introduce better systems and processes.
- Be responsible (operationally) for the group consolidation of all global subsidiary and to select tools to further improve our processes
- Drive ongoing improvement of our structures and processes in group accounting and consolidation
- Make sure that the general ledger looks nice and neat and create guidelines and procedures for our financial reporting
- Be in charge our first time group audit with one of the Big 4 companies and drive our monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing processes and accounts
- Plus would be if you are experienced rolling out IFRS standards in our group
- 4+ years of experience in audit or preparation of consolidated group accounts, preferably in an audit company or a big international group
- Very good knowledge of HGB and tax law IFRS is a plus
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Word and Excel)
- Fluency in English is a MUST, in German a big PLUS
We can promise you:
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- A high level of ownership, responsibility and autonomy
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a fast-growing Tech company
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Competitive compensation package plus Stock Options
- The opportunity to shape the future of Tourlane
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!