Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
You are a creative (Senior) Inbound Marketing Manager who excels at data-driven decision making and content creation, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
You will be in charge of executing the inbound marketing strategy for the DACH market. You will join a bright and talented team of marketers at a Series C funded international company changing the way people book travel. Reporting directly to the Head of Inbound Marketing, you will take a holistic approach to inbound marketing projects, campaigns, SEO, outreach, and creating content to reach our organic growth goals.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain a strategic KPI-driven marketing campaign calendar.
- Drive leads through CRO, landing pages, CTAs, and lead magnets.
- Research and identify new content and marketing opportunities through competitor analysis, keyword research, and customer insights.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to map user journeys and create content to build out our marketing funnel.
- Leverage both on-page and off-page SEO opportunities for continual organic growth
- Identify off-page opportunities and develop effective outreach tactics to ensure consistent coverage in the German media.
- Develop a deep understanding of the German media landscape and create and manage relationships with journalists.
- Track and report on inbound marketing performance. Develop and implement testing plans to drive continual improvement.
We can promise you:
- Usual perks of a startup: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, office dogs and much more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- A highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Extensive knowledge on-boarding and continuous learning opportunities for our destinations around the world
- Competitive salary package
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years inbound marketing experience
- A deep understanding of the buyer journey and track record of lead generation in the DACH market
- A highly analytical and metric-driven marketing mindset
- Ability to set goals, measure progress, and approach content creation with a solid understanding of how to measure results
- Excellent writing and editing abilities
- Experience with SEO and on-page optimization
- Comfortable working on multiple objectives in an exciting startup environment
- You have a working knowledge of marketing automation tools and have set up workflows and funnels
- A Degree in Marketing or Journalism is a plus
- Excellent German language skills
We are excited to get to know you!