Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?).
We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become THE household brand for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago, and GetYourGuide.
For our Operations Executive Team, we are looking for a Senior Operations Manager (f/m/x) – to help us deliver a great customer experience from start to finish.
Your role & responsibilites:
- You spearhead critical operations and service initiatives, both in a cross-functional and line set-up
- You launch new and develop existing teams in rapid succession
- You help set and report against monthly and quarterly performance targets, communicate key insights and obstacles to the teams and the broader company
- You support recruiting, planning as well as coaching and development of our operations team
- You create and maintain a strong performance culture of accountability and ownership - based on psychological safety, empathy, and care
We can promise you:
- The chance to beparf of a fast-growing startup during the internationalization
- Participation in a highly dynamic environment, self-determined and responsible work
- A lot of responsibility, room for creativity and thus the chance to contribute to the success of our company
- An open corporate culture in which great value is placed on communication and transparency
- An attractive workplace in the middle of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and numerous team events
This makes you a great candidate:
- 4-5+ years experience in customer-facing or operations
- Track record of building and developing high-performing teams
- Bulletproof problem-solving skills, clear structure, and self-organization
- A palpable sense of urgency and drive to spark passion & energy in others
- Visible passion for customer advocacy across departments and helping others reach their highest potential
- Ability to comfortably give and receive constructive criticism & feedback
- Continuously impeccable collaboration, in a team an environment
- Exceptional proficiency in written and spoken communication, at all levels of seniority - paired with being a caring & sensible person
We are looking forward to getting to know you!