Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- You are responsible for the development of the generic travel data storage as a service for Tourlane as well as the quality of the inventory.
- You responsible for the development and optimization of the content search service
- You are continuously improving the supply platform services as well as expert systems to support the business needs and optimize the outcome of the implemented algorithms.
- You create and own the execution & delivery of your product strategy & roadmap.
- You lead cross-functional agile teams.
- You influence the company's direction and help shape the future of the product team.
- You accountable for monitoring and improving your teams’ KPIs
- You create trust with your teams, stakeholders and leadership team by ensuring constant communication.
- You help grow the product team.
- You have 4+ years product management experience in strong agile environments with several successful product launches in similar industries and 3rd party integrations.
- You have some experience with data/storage products and API service development.
- You can lead with influence, not with authority.
- You know how to constantly deliver value to your users.
- You know how to get the data you need and translate them into actionable insights.
- You are a great storyteller and are able to manage communication and collaboration between different stakeholders and drive decision making on all levels.
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- Yearly education budget and the opportunity to attend tech conferences
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you.