Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?🚀).
We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become THE household brand for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago, and GetYourGuide.
If you are interested in a company with an innovative business model and a sustainable corporate culture, want to become part of a motivated, committed team and also share our passion for travel, then start your new adventure as a Senior Sales Recruiter (x/w/m) to help us attract & hire the best talent out there!
- You organize the complete candidate funnel for our team of travel and sales experts: From the selection of job portals, screening CVs, review of video applications and phone interviews to the organization of sales tests and in-person interviews
- You take the responsibility and the communication for and with your applicants and thus create a positive candidate experience.
- You develop new sourcing channels for various positions, from university marketing to meet-ups to recruiting fairs.
- You develop strategies to reach candidates for remote employment and win them for us.
- You track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- At least 2 years experience in recruiting, ideally in a high-growth, high-volume setting
- A bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology or business administration with a focus on human resource management from a renowned university
- An always-positive, high-energy attitude and personality, strong self-organization & structure and desire to drive projects forward independently
- A wide range of in-depth direct sourcing skills across methods and sources
- Outstanding sense of urgency and 80/20 mindset to deliver for the business - paired with being able to effectively work with others as part of a team
- Strong working knowledge of standard software tools (Office, ideally Greenhouse.io)
- You have exceptional proficiency in written and spoken English, at all levels of seniority - paired with a caring & sensitive personality
We can promise you:
- Above-market package, incl. 401k matching, health insurance benefits
- An open, transparent and caring company culture, a highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- A lot of responsibility, room for creativity and thus the chance to actively contribute to the success of the company
- Very close cooperation with experienced colleagues - who serve as mentors and who offer you the best possible further development
- Constant growth in a highly dynamic environment, industry & market - with self-determined and self-responsible work
- A Modern office in Manhattan’s Seaport District with free coffee, drinks and regular team and company events
- True international exposure - we have four offices across Germany and the US, 35 nationalities among our people - and this is just the beginning ...
Sounds good? We're looking forward to hearing from you!
** Tourlane is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.