Tourlane empowers travelers to discover their next adventure. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
To drive our online presence, we are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager (f/m/x), who will...
- Set up the strategy for social media channels ; especially for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter but also explore new social media channels that would be suitable to engage target groups relevant for Tourlane
- Research, identify and recruit new influencers and brand ambassadors and execute innovative campaigns in order to drive awareness, engagement as well as sales
- Manage influencer collaborations
- Monitor and analyze all campaign performances in terms of reach, engagement and ROI and convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations
This makes you a great candidate:
- Ideally more than 3 years of relevant work experience in a creative, dynamic and digital environment, e.g. Social Media, Influencer Marketing, PR or Event Management agencies
- Great industry understanding and in-depth knowledge of influencer management
- Your heart beats for “all things social media“ and you are obsessed to find out what works on social media and how to fine-tune our social media presence to reach the next level
- You are the perfect combination of creative and organised with excellent communication skills
- You have very strong communication skills in both English and German. Additional languages are a plus
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müesli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with backgrounds in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you. We would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!