Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most fabulous destinations in the world. We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos, or a hiking trip through Patagonia. Our product matches travelers with pre-selected travel specialists, making the booking of individual trips smart, human, unique, and sustainable.
Senior Software Developer: Frontend (f/m/x)
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our cross-functional tech team and contribute your front-end expertise to help the team succeed as it builds and deploys new services and features. You will have an impact on building our products and features, while always taking our users into consideration. You will also work to set standards for our front-end solutions with a focus on user experience and operational excellence for our customers.
- You will build new features for Tourlanes web apps
- You will write high-quality code with unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- You will work in cross-functional teams (including, BE Devs, product designers and product owners) following agile development principles
- You will have the chance to look into other technologies and other fields of Software Development as we support the idea of T-shape skill level
- Belief that everyone is a leader and each of us has something to offer the team from our experience, knowledge, and insight
- Always eager to broaden your level of skills and have the mentality to get things done
- Passion in software development and the desire to make a huge impact with a strong sense of ownership
- Knowledge of functional programming is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
- And last but not least, a love for travel
- Free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events... as soon as we are back to "normal" business. Right now you can work from home due to COVID-19.
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers
- An open and transparent company culture with fast development cycles
- Founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Leaders and teammates who value your input and expertise. Engineers at Tourlane are business partners and not simply ticket completers
- An opportunity to shape the future of the travel industry #nextleveltravel