Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane – travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are a fast growing design team with different backgrounds and skills, striving to digitalize an old school industry by using the latest technology, modern design thinking methods and a user centered minds
- Build the best experience in travel, together with talented people in tech & product
- Love design, from the boldest scalable design system to the smallest micro-moment
- Learn every day
- Judge based on data, the user needs and business goals
- Work together in the whole process, from the first product discovery till shipping the final product
- Build. Learn. Repeat. 🔄
- Have at least 8 years of experience and can present us a portfolio with shipped projects including designs for b2b tools
- Are Interested in the creation and optimization of our tools for external partners and our supply team and how to drag apart the pains and gains of our users
- Investigate like Sherlock Holmes, discover like Columbus, are agile like Usain Bolt and draw wireframes like da Vinci
- Worked for many years in an agile tech product design team setup before
- Are highly motivated to build the fundamentals of our supply design team, to hire designers and establish together the design processes in this area
- Run design sprints on a regular base, feel delighted by gathering research, structuring and documenting data, creating user flows and visualize them in logical wireframes, to create afterwards with the UI designer logical and beautiful interfaces
- Are able to zoom-in and zoom-out, always within the whole user flow and an end-to-end experience in mind
- Always ship with perfection, but never at the expense of progress
- Have a strong opinion, but not a strong ego
- Are laser-focused, self-organized and take ownership
- Are outspoken, mindful, love to learn and to share knowledge with us
- Understand design as a lifestyle, not as a 9 to 5 job
- Question everything and love iterations
- Need a VISA? We will help you with that
- Being part of changing the way people travel
- A strong and welcoming inhouse design community
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Axel Springer, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycles
More reasons to join our journey...
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of the influence of design with all his methodologies
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, ...
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!