Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 8 designers with different backgrounds and skills, striving to digitalize an old school industry by using latest technology, modern design thinking methods and a user centered mindset
- Build the best experience in travel, together with talented people in tech, product & marketing
- Love design, from the boldest scalable design system to the smallest micro-moment
- Learn every day
- Judge based on data and the opinion of the user
- Work together in the whole process, from the product discovery till shipping the product
- Build. Learn. Repeat. 🔄
- Have at least 6 years of work experience and can present us a wide portfolio with shipped projects, including print and digital projects
- Know about strategy, branding, marketing and 'commercial oriented design'
- Can work independently, are self-driven and feel real ownership for your design babies
- Make decisions based on collected data and combine it with visual perfection along our brand guidelines
- Love our product and have a passion for always delivering the best solution, but never at the expense of progress
- Conceptualize new ideas with a team of marketing specialists, translate them into fascinating designs and handle projects from the beginning to the end
- Be a mentor, guide other designers and want to be part of creating a mature inhouse service-design team
- Have a strong opinion, but not a strong ego
- Want to grow. Always.
- Speaking German is not mandatory, but a big plus
- Other benefits: You can illustrate like Leonardo da Vinci or video edit like Stanley Kubrick
- Need a VISA? We will help you with that
- Being part of changing the way people travel
- Attending design conferences with colleagues, learn and grow together
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Axel Springer, Rocket internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey...
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of the influence of design with all his methodologies
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, ...
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!