Tourlane empowers travelers to discover their next adventure. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - The best experience in travel. Support us as Supply Manager (m/f/d) and enjoy great freedom in building up our product portfolio.
- You introduce DMC Tender processes and request comparable DMC offers
- You analyze and select potential negotiations opportunities
- You prepare negotiation, supported by competitor in bottom up benchmarks
- You align Supplier strategy with our Travel Product Manager
- You constantly identify and analyze potential DMC
- You standardize initial negotiation and contracting of DMC's
- You develop own and extend DMC database
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training in Economy, Tourism, Business Administration, Finance or similar
- You bring along several years of professional experience in a similar field
- You are performance-driven, analytical,and reliable
- You have advanced knowledge in Office programs
- You possess a structured working method and affinity for numbers
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with backgrounds in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup has made money from day one
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips