At Tourlane we enable our customers to plan and book tailor-made multi day tours fast and hassle free online. Our combination of high-tech and high-touch service matches travellers with the right expert to help them plan the tour of their dreams. Thus, we make their travel desires come true and promise exciting adventures - whether it is a safari in Tanzania, a roadtrip across Australia or scuba diving on the Galapagos islands.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
You have a passion for sales and travel and love to infect others with your ravenous drive?! Don’t think twice and join our dream team as Teamlead Sales B2C Netherlands (f/m/x).
Your role and responsibilities:
- You run a team of sales managers (about 7 to 10 employees) and create a positive work environment making sure to keep the channels of communication open at all times.
- You play a key role in launching our business in the Dutch market successfully, setting up and leading our first sales team for this market
- Together with your team you handle the entire sales process while being responsible for a smooth run.
- You coach, train and motivate your team.
- You agree on ambitious sales targets together with your team and make sure they will be accomplished on a weekly basis.
- You continuously optimize and implement improvements.
We can promise you:
- Open and transparent company culture, a highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary (adequate base salary plus success-based bonus)
- Incentive trips: you can regularly travel to the most exciting destinations around the globe which will allow you to get to know the local cultures and also our partners on a personal level; this way, you could accumulate up to 36 days of holiday per year
- Regular coachings and on-the-job trainings with external coaches and experienced mentors
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and regular team and company events
This makes you a great candidate:
- You have completed your studies in the field of tourism, management or a related field and ideally have leadership qualities and worked in sales for 2-3 years.
- You were born a sales person, always friendly and professional in appearance as well as enthusiastic and convincing in any means of communication.
- You know how to work autonomously and in a structured manner and therefore manage to motivate and coach your team and achieve your goals.
- You are home everywhere in the world.
- You have a good command of the English language and excellent Dutch writing and speaking skills. In addition, you are proficient in the common programmes of the MS Office Suite.
If you would like to join our team, please apply through
We are looking forward to getting to know you!