Tourlane empowers travelers to discover their next adventure. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Become our Senior Travel Product Manager and be responsible for the full product lifecycle of the French market from planning to the customer experience.
- Are Product Managers with passion for travelling, foreign countries and cultures
- Constantly working on extending our portfolio of travel products
- Build the best experience in travel, together with talented people
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales) and expand the network with our external business partners
- Love to push our quality management to it’s best and provide an amazing customer experience
- Have successfully completed your studies or vocational training in Tourism, Business Administration, Sales or similar
- Bring along several years of professional experience in product management for individual or group travel
- Are a specialist of the french market and have extensive french supplier network for worldwide destinations
- Love traveling and aspire to create truly unique travel experiences
- Are all the usual buzzwords: hands-on, a thinker, a maker, a believer, think out-of-the-box, able to go the extra-mile, get things done
- Possess very good spoken and written english and french
Don’t meet all of our points? Surprise us, we’d love to hear from you!
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with backgrounds in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
Sounds interesting? Please send us your application in english.
We look forward to getting to know you!